Hi. I'm Nona.
If you want to read the official CV that will give you the low-down on my experience, you can click here. The experience is so important - your coach, soul-teacher and guide needs experience and skills, yes. If you are hungry for the story and the grit that is lost in a CV, read on.
As a master coach, teacher and author, I support women in business: coaches, creatives and healers who struggle with the business and money side of work and life -- women like you who are ready to move into wise action with your resources on behalf of your soul vision for yourself, your business, your money and the world.
I am a former corporate CPA and a long-time yogini and I know that nothing is more important than helping you cultivate the courage to trust yourself and take the leap into growing the business, the life and the bank account you desire. It's so much more than just budgeting or mindset.
Are you ready to embark on a spiritual adventure of intention, commitment, and action yes, but also practical magic?
I am the author of Surf Lessons: Exploring the Power of Nature to Awaken Abundance, available at Amazon.com, as well as the creator of Get Right with Money, a world-renowned course on building a better relationship with yourself and your financial resources. In addition to individual coaching, I lead vibrant, online courses and mastery circles for women around the world.
Are you ready to move through your world in a whole new way?
My vision is to leave a legacy of women who have the courage to create the life, and the work, that aligns with their truth. This path requires a courageous embrace of money, work, wealth and work as powerful and sacred invitations to grow closer to oneself. One of the secrets to this sauce is that living fully in your body is the key to reclaiming your wealth of innate wisdom, your ferocity and a commitment to right-action. This is a portal to your legacy of success, sister.
I want you - and as many women as I can reach in a lifetime - to know that the power behind your vision of soul-level success is an inside out endeavor. I want you to stop doubting yourself and looking outside of yourself for affirmation or fixing. I want you to move through life knowing you are enough, attuned to your power and capacity to create.
All of this with one end in mind: equality. For our sons and daughters who will inherit this earth, I believe that women, when empowered financially, are and will continue to create the legacy of healing, sovereignty and truth that our world desperately needs. Greed and scarcity are old news. Women are going to change the future through empowerment, connection and strong actions.
Here's the secret: healing and soul-level success are practices of knowing and living the truth at the center of you.
Are you all in?
I use both sides of my brain and all parts of my soul in my chosen vocation as a master coach and guide for women who are ready to embrace money, work and worth as a courageous spiritual adventure:
- I believe awake and fully alive women are a force for good in the world. When you align with your truth and what you believe and you set out to create solutions, the ripples are potent and far-reaching.
- I believe courageous presence with all parts of our lives (especially the challenges) is an incredible spiritual adventure that fosters insight and growth. Each day, each moment, each challenge and joy an invitation to grow in your capacity to be a light-filled, powerful human being including money and worth. Especially those!
- I believe you have all you need within - there is nothing to fix. I want you to celebrate your instinctual wholeness and experience greater ease and joy in sharing your amazing gifts and talents and get paid very well for doing so.
- I believe you have access to infinitely practical magic. When you show up intentionally, heart-open, knowing yourself and your desires, ready to act? Your life will change dramatically.
- I believe you - fully embodied and connected - are a goldmine - everything you want to create happens in your body. It's important to live there and to learn the language and currents of your body to know your truth and create the soul-level success you desire. True story.
- I believe you are the ultimate authority and it's oh-so-good to have the support of a community to help you discover and re-member your most real and powerful self.
- I believe that when you embrace your power act accordingly you can expect epic success on a cellular level: mind, body, business, money AND soul.
And I know this because getting here was a decades-long journey which means I know where you are and how you're feeling.
At eleven, I was already a self-help junkie. I'd secretly started reading my Mom’s metaphysical books. Then, in college, when I was supposed to be studying for my accounting exams, you could still find me devouring spiritual books and more self-help. Feed the addiction, people.
And I was feeding it. I was searching. I was hungry. I was following a path that wasn’t my passion (accounting) - and I was doing it all for the money. Later, even when making six figures in that profession (which was supposed to fix what felt broken), I was following the fine family tradition of drowning out the clamoring of my soul with wine, beer, cigarettes and generally bad behavior, including ignoring my money and being in over my head with my debt. Driven and depressed by my endless search for more money, more time, more things... I was poorer than I'd ever been.
Self-help + self-loathing. These two contradictory urges collided one night more than twelve years ago when I was reading Pema Chodron while trying to get drunk. (!!)
That night, I had nothing short of a spiritual awakening. Everything changed in an instant.
Well, okay, in an instant plus thirteen years.
I changed my life completely, ridding myself of drinking and smoking, bad boyfriends and bad habits. In the last thirteen years I've changed all my habits so completely that you'd think I'm a different person.
I’m more myself than I have been since I was six years old. I wouldn’t say I’m childlike, but everyday I recover more of the wildness, my true nature, the innate wealth that I thought I had lost so many years ago.
On the path, I trained at Kripalu and with some amazing mentors and teachers to amplify my own embodied leadership and wisdom. I studied with Martha Beck to become a kick-ass Master Life Coach and trained to become a facilitator of self-healing through meditation, earth medicine and energy practices, while honing my intuitive abilities. Combine all this with my business degree, a CPA license (currently inactive) and years working in publicly-traded tech companies in Seattle and it almost feels like I was born this way.
So, yes, I did a few things right in the last decade getting my shit together and doing my own deep inner work, but I really must have done something right in a past life, because I'm married to the most amazing man on the planet and we have a (not so) little girl who is amazing squared.
My life is a spiritual practice -- an expression of soul-level success that I couldn't have dreamed of 14 years ago. And that's what I want for you.